World Map, with Russia Highlighted in red
- The countries spans 17,075,200 square kilometres (6,592,800 sq mi), across the continents of Asia and Europe
- Border Countries
- Norway 195.8 km (121.7 mi)
- Finland 1,271.8 km (790.3 mi)
- Estonia 138 km (86 mi)
- Latvia 270.5 km (168.1 mi)
- Lithuania 266 km (165 mi)
- Poland 204.1 km (126.8 mi)
- Belarus 1,239 km (770 mi)
- Ukraine 1,925.8 km (1,196.6 mi)
- Georgia 875.5 km (544.0 mi)
- Azerbaijan 372.6 km (231.5 mi)
- Kazakhstan 7,512.8 km (4,668.2 mi)
- Mongolia 3,485 km (2,165 mi)
- China 4,209.3 km (2,615.5 mi)
- North Korea 17 km (11 mi)
The co-ordinates for Russia is defined from its geographical centre, which is 60.000°N 100.000°E
GINI Coefficient - Income Inequality
The lower the score, the more equal in the income.
School Enrollment (Primary - Tertiary)
99.365% of all Russian Citizens aged 25 and above have completed at least Primary Education. Higher than the US.
99.71% of all Russian Citizens between the age of 15-24 are literate.
94% of the Russian Population have attained at least an upper secondary education
In 2016, according to UNESCO, 26% of Russians aged between 25-34 has attained tertiary education.
Economy and Government
Note – SDRs (Standard Drawing Rights) Fluctuate Over Time
Russian Government Revenue in Russian Ruble Billions
Note: The unit for the graph above is in Russian Ruble Billions, to convert into US dollars using the most recent rates, please use the calculator below.
Housing Prices Fluctuation
Visualized – Trading Partners of Russia
The product space is a network connecting products that are likely to be co-exported and can be used to predict the evolution of a country’s export structure.